Monday, April 12, 2010

Waiting Crazies.

So, about two weeks ago today I recieved a full request for TED. For my last manuscript, I was very good at waiting. The agents were quick to get back to me, one took a week and the other took five days, and I was perfectly content to wait however long.

But I'm so excited about this project that it's been two weeks and I'm losing my mind. I don't care if it's a rejection or acceptance (really I don't. I queried before I was ready so I'm not expecting much) I just want to hear back, you now? (I promise I was a good girl and only queried once. It just happened to be a full request.)

So, how do you guys handle the waiting crazies? I'm sure most of you, unlike me, have lives. How do you resist beating your head on the table and wondering when that damn agent will get back to you?

Peace,

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Katie!

    I've only had rejections, thus far. So I've stopped caring. I'm actually in the beta phase right now with my first manuscript. I'm extremely happy for you and I hope everything goes well.

    Try not to bang your head too hard.

    -Ed

    ReplyDelete